IMACS is an educational program like no other. Thanks to our focus on logical reasoning and problem-solving, IMACS students learn much more than just math or computer science – they learn how to truly think. Our meticulously-designed, world-class curriculum is developed by experts in their fields; our lessons are fun and engaging; and our online classes can be taken from anywhere in the world. Given all this, it’s easy to see why our students and their families love our program so much.
Our students see many benefits, including:
- Being introduced at a young age to advanced mathematical topics
- Being challenged, which teaches essential skills in persevering through difficult problems
- Learning how to think abstractly
- Gaining self-confidence
- Gaining skills that are applicable to a wide range of subjects, not just math
- Learning ingenuity and creativity
Check out our new PowerPoint presentation below, which talks more about the unique benefits our students get from our classes, along with our history, approach, and teaching tools.
Like what you see? If you’re interested in trying IMACS for your child, we encourage you to sign up for a free placement class to see if IMACS is the right fit. We look forward to helping your child reach their full potential in math and beyond.