2020-2021 School Year:
IMACS Live! offers the following course for talented students in grades 1-12:
- Math Enrichment: Grades 1-6. Small, interactive online classes delivered by our high skilled mathematics instructors, 24/7 online access to exclusive videos, interactive exercises and worksheets. Free placement class required.
- Computer Enrichment: Grade 3-8. A focus on real thinking, not just typing code. Students receive one-on-one assistance from their IMACS instructor.
- University Level Classes: Aptitude test required. Students have 24/7 access to the online material and one-on-one assistance from IMACS instructors in a weekly class. More importantly, they get an “unfair advantage” over their peers in college!
- North Carolina, USA only:
- Missouri, USA only:
- An alternative schedule is available for families in Connecticut, USA. Call (toll free, US only) 866.634.6227 or (US) 954.791.2333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Current IMACS Live! parents: Check your status by visiting https://imacs.org/enroll, or contact IMACS for assistance.
- New IMACS Live! Parents: Spaces are limited to 12 per class (10 for Primary Mathematics Enrichment) and allocated on a first-come, first served basis. Since we place students by ability and not age, all students must participate in a placement class prior to registration. Register for the free placement class, email email@example.com or call (toll free, US only) 866.634.6227 or (US) 954.791.2333.