Please choose a state.
2020-2021 School Year:
IMACS Live! offers the following course for talented students in grades 1-12:
- Math Enrichment: Grades 1-6. Small, interactive online classes delivered by our high skilled mathematics instructors, 24/7 online access to exclusive videos, interactive exercises and worksheets. Free placement class required.
- Computer Enrichment: Grade 3-8. A focus on real thinking, not just typing code. Students receive one-on-one assistance from their IMACS instructor.
- University Level Classes: Aptitude test required. Students have 24/7 access to the online material and one-on-one assistance from IMACS instructors in a weekly class. More importantly, they get an “unfair advantage” over their peers in college!
- Current IMACS Live! parents: Check your inbox for your “End of Year” recommendation. Or, contact IMACS for assistance.
- New IMACS Live! Parents: Open registration is now available. Spaces are limited to 12 per class (10 for Primary Mathematics Enrichment) and allocated on a first-come, first served basis. Since we place students by ability and not age, all students must participate in a placement class prior to registration. Register for the free placement class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (toll free, US only) 866.634.6227 or (US) 954.791.2333.
2020-2021 School Year:
In North Carolina:
- First quarter classes will be solely online
- In-person classes will resume when it’s safe to do so.
- Online classes will remain an option indefinitely.
Although we will greatly miss having your wonderful children here in person, we’ve discovered we can offer an even deeper learning experience using our improved online program!
Summer: Visit our Summer Camp page for information on our online, interactive, instructor-led classes.
All the IMACS courses will be here for you:
- Math Enrichment: Our small, interactive online classes will have the same IMACS instructors you’ve come to know and love. The courses have the same style and approach IMACS has always used to develop genuine mathematical reasoning. You’ll also have 24/7 online access to exclusive videos and interactive exercises.
- Computer Enrichment: Of course, we’re still focused on real thinking, not just typing code. The students still get one-on-one assistance from their IMACS instructor. Plus, the new online environment allows students to get even more immediate feedback from the computer as they work!
- University Level Classes: Students still have 24/7 access to the online material and they still get one-on-one assistance from IMACS instructors in a weekly class. More importantly, they still get an “unfair advantage” over their peers in college!
- Current IMACS parents: Check your inbox for your “End of Year” recommendation. Or, contact IMACS for assistance.
- New IMACS Parents: Open registration begins in mid-June. The schedule will be available at that time.
Please contact IMACS of Connecticut directly for scheduling information.
More information coming soon.